Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tarot Meditation





Yesterday morning I began a ritual of meditating, then closing my eyes and selecting a card from my Tarot deck. I have the Caitlin Matthews Celtic Wisdom deck, which I've been working with for quite some time and really love.

This morning, I asked the Goddess to guide me toward inner peace, to help me move away from the chaos of the people currently around me (we have some dysfunctional people in our lives due to my husband's job). I asked her to assist me in becoming a calmer, more peaceful Mom, wife and friend today, to help me to be a more effective part of the whole of life today.

The card above is the card I drew. It's meaning? Contentment, lasting happiness, a peaceful heart and home, tranquility, harmonious order in the environment, blessing, respecting the causes of joy in our lives. Wow, huh? Just what I needed, and I'm grateful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???