Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Change is Gonna Come





There's something in the air, a whisper of hope born of longing, a feeling that real and positive change is coming. I can't quite put my finger on why I feel this way; there haven't been any omens or winning lottery tickets in my life, nothing really obvious to assure me that the work I'm doing is going to bring about good things. I'm a big believer in the idea that we help to shape our own destinies, though. If we truly want to see growth occur and dreams realized, we need to get our hands dirty. Vision boarding helps (I'm engaged in that too), and a little extra sparkle thrown into the mix is grand, but hard work has to follow. Rare are the times we're handed anything for free, and, anyway, we value things more when we've worked for them! Our work is also like a beacon blinking to the Universe, saying we're ready for and worthy of the realization of our goals.

Time to get back to work!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???