Thursday, December 30, 2010

Home Again, Home Again







Well, another year is almost upon us! We arrived home a little later than expected but without incident; a grateful change from the last time we traveled, when flying was a bit of an adventure. It's good to be home, and I'm looking forward to a new year. I have some plans in my head that I hope will bloom as I step forward into the journey of 2011, though I hesitate to call them resolutions. For me, when combined with "new year's", that word just spells disaster.

I arrived home to a few new magickal books which I'd ordered prior to taking the LA trip and two furry children who were very happy to see us. Our friend did a great job in caring for them while we were away. In fact, he seemed like he wasn't quite ready to leave! I was grateful that he'd stayed here; it enabled us to go on vacation feeling secure that the animals would be well cared for and the house would be relatively safe from infiltrators.

That's all for now. Have a magickal and wonderful day!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???