Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011




We spent a fun night last night, hanging out at a party with friends and then heading home at 11:00pm. After the holiday traveling and the general hoopla of the season, we were tired and in the mood to greet the new year from within the comfort of our own walls. By midnight, we were hunkered down in the quiet warmth of our king sized bed.

I'm looking forward to the start of a new year. For me, and for my family as well, 2010 was a year of new beginnings and positive growth. For me personally, it was a year of growth in parenting, homeschooling, artistic creating, and spirituality. I overcame a bit of fear, stepped out a little, and created some new beginnings. This year I hope to build on what has been started and step our further still. I feel more confident in who I am, and I'm more motivated now than I think I've ever been in my life to dive into the sea of infinite possibility.

May 2011 be a year of good health, peace, happiness, and prosperity for us all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???