Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Mutterings











Ah, Monday. That day you can't quite trust is upon us again. I, for one, am kind of in the mood for Monday today, having survived the crazy holiday season and arrived in 2011 relatively unscathed. We're back to homeschooling in this house, and back to work in the plumbing business and in the business of art as well. Simply put, we're back to being madly busy! It was nice to experience a break from the insanity; I feel refreshed and ready to get my hands back into the muck of life.

This morning, in the early hours of the day, I returned to the gym. I'm happy that I didn't gain any weight over the holiday break, because now that it's over I can pick up where I left off. Had I gained any of the previously shed weight back, I'd be starting over again, in a sense. I'm not ready for that; I worked too damned hard to get rid of that extra pudge and, to papaphrase Robert Frost, I'm not going quietly into that
dark night again.

Onward and upward, into Monday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???