Friday, April 8, 2011

Collapsed in a Chair

I'm exhausted- it's been a busy week, as always, and my mind is still working hard thinking about all of the things I still want to do. I'm looking forward to attending a class about Goddess spirituality tomorrow, having decided that when that part of my life is missing I become very unhappy. I will let out a sigh here, resigned to the idea that I an never going to live a life of orthodox religion of any kind. I'm trying to follow both my heart and my head in this regard, and to walk a path that is meaningful to me and does not cause me to be a hypocrite. More than just about anything, I dislike hypocrisy and I have no desire to be the type of person who talks from both sides of her mouth.

On that note, I think I'm going to pull out my Gaia peice and Prismacolor away for awhile!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???