Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Rain




It rained all day yesterday, sometimes hard rain and other times just that misty stuff I always imagine when I think about London. I don't mind days like this, but I'm grateful for that sun I see poking out from behind the trees in the back yard here.

We mall shopped all day yesterday and, that said, I really cannot afford many more rainy days during our trip! It was a blast, though. I don't browse at the mall very often; it's always been something I've done with my Mom, and it's a treat when I go north to visit her. We slept in today, my daughter and I, and it looks like maybe we'll have more shopping time today, then, hopefully, sunnier weather tomorrow. I really would love to do our annual Boston trip before it's time to fly back to Florida.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???