Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blech




I know. Nice title for a blog entry, huh? That's how I feel today, though. Just blechey. Whatever this latest bug is, it began it's full frontal assault yesterday morning, when I woke up feeling as though someone had removed my lungs in the night and stomped on them before replacing them back into my body. Today that feeling is accompanied by an upset stomach, a few sniffles ad just general body acheyness. So much for hitting the gym; that plan has been derailed for today. I will have to force myself into doing the small amount of paperwork which must be done, getting into the shower and possibly going to the mall, where my daughter can run around a bit. While I can't afford to buy anything, at least it's air conditioned and there are plenty of distractions to help keep me from thinking about how bad I feel. That said, maybe I should just stay home and try to avoid passing this glorious whatever it is along to some poor unsuspecting fellow mall goer. This might be a better option. I can do a craft with the little one and possibly later in the day she can go next door and play with our neighbor's daughter. My dog seems to be experiencing sympathetic pains. This morning, just before 6AM, he threw up in his crate. Being a Mom, I tend to have a stomach constructed of steel when it comes to all manner of yuckiness, but I draw the line at throw up. My dog now smells horrible, and I think he feels the vibe that I'm having difficulty sitting close to him (he loves always being close to me, which is usually a beautiful thing). My husband swore on his way out the door today to go to work that he'd be home early and would give the dog a bath. I'm really praying for that right now.

On that note, I will bid my farewell until later. I'm sure nobody wants to read about such horrid stuff, and I'm eager to discover whether or not taking a shower will give me a bit more energy and make me feel better. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think???